CMS Development

JvdB2021

Content in RSS e-mail module disappears at second send

SOLVE

Hi There,

We have an issue we would like to solve regarding the disappearance of content in our newsletters after a second send. 

We send a daily newsletter and schedule these e-mails in hubspot seperatly by the day (so we got 1 mail for monday, thats scheduled to send evey week, 1 for tuesday etc.) We use an external RSS-feed to fill the e-mails with articles and advertorials. 

Our newsletter doesn't always contain 'new' content. It happens that article X is send on Monday AND on Tuesday (and maybe even a week later after the first send). But Hubspot deletes the content from te e-mail when a contact has received an article on an earlier send. Is there a way to turn off this function? Or is there a workaround? And does anyone know on what basis the system sees that the content was send before (is a 'title' the reason or an 'ID', 'description' etc.)?

We really like to know 🙂

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
natsumimori
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @JvdB2021 , thank you for your post!

For your query, I'd recommend reaching out to the Technical Support team (available via phone, chat and email) since it will require to view the example emails and the email template to troubleshoot. Because Community members won't be able to access those assetes in your account, I think it's best to bring this to the Support team. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
natsumimori
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @JvdB2021 , thank you for your post!

For your query, I'd recommend reaching out to the Technical Support team (available via phone, chat and email) since it will require to view the example emails and the email template to troubleshoot. Because Community members won't be able to access those assetes in your account, I think it's best to bring this to the Support team.