CMS Development

Jsum
Conseiller clé

Content Staging Bug

I am working in this portal and I have gotten errors on several batches staged proof pages. When I finally got the first batch through, I personally was unable to see them for a few days. I would get 300 errors about to many redirects. 

When this error happens the system archives the live pages at the conflicting urls, but it puts the staged pages back in the staging area. This results in the live urls now going to a 404.

Now, with a single home page, I am not able to push it through. I keep getting this error. 

I've tried to contact support and tell them there is a bug, but they don't take me seriously, becuase they could see the pages I got to go through. Here is a screenshot of the error, and the list of failed attempts i've gotten:

Content Staging   HubSpot.png

0 Votes
3 Réponses
jenni_vere
Participant | Partenaire solutions Platinum

Content Staging Bug

Anyone else with this same problem? We were forced to create the pages again since publishing from the content staging didn't work no matter what we tried 😕

0 Votes
jenni_vere

Content Staging Bug

Hello, I'm running to the same problem today again and again. Any idea what could cause this problem? First, I was able to publish 66 pages from content staging to the live domain, but suddenly I started to receive this error message. I already contacted the support but they were not able to help me.

Thanks for your help!

jenni_vere_0-1639161862526.png

0 Votes
breichenbach
Équipe de développement de HubSpot
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Content Staging Bug

Hey @Jsum! I'm happy to lend a hand and take a look at this. Since I'll need to get some portal details from you, I'll follow-up with a direct message.