CMS Development

ankur2194

Content Setting's Site Header HTML section not update on live site

Hello,

I have designed a website on hubspot COS and publiched it couple of months ago.

Now when I do changes on Content Settings >> Site Header HTML section, all those changes are not reflact on my live site. The settngs are saved successfully and when I reload page all changes still disply correctly but the live website not displying all those changes.

as solution, I clean cache, use different browser, use incognito / private mode and even try to republish / save that template and page.

Do anyone faced this problem before? Or anyone have solutin for it?

Thanks in advance,

Ankur Patel

4 Replies 4
edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @ankur2194 It would be difficult to troubleshoot this through this channel. I would need you to post screenshots from inside your portal and have to look at several different factors. It would be better if you reached out to our phone support as they will have access to your account. If you want to pursue further here, let me know and I will PM you.

Thank you, 

Ed  

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
ankur2194

But thanks for looking on the case.

0 Upvotes
edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

No problem!

Robot Happy

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
ankur2194

It's solved now.

We opened a support ticket for this case.

The problem is we ware doing changes on all domain header but on specific domain header had some content set. So it was not reflecting.

I removed that content from specific domain header and all solved now.