CMS Development

benji_thecroc
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Gold
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Gold

Contact Properties in Landing Page Template

Résolue

Hi,

I was wondering if there was anyway to use Contact Properties in blog or landing page templates to create a more personalised experience?

I know there's the Contact Properties API however I'm not sure how that would be used in HUBL templates, is there a more integrated approach?

Thanks

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Leader d'opinion

Résolue

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Help other HubSpot searchers find this post quickly by accepting this solution today.

Q: I was wondering if there was anyway to use Contact Properties in blog or landing page templates to create a more personalised experience?

Short A: Totally. No HubL required!

Longer A:

HubSpot calls it contextual marketing using smart content. Angela Hicks is no longer with Hubspot, but she does a bang-up job on the video training.

- see HubSpot Contextual Marketing Course

Always happy to help you build on HubSpot.

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
1 Réponse
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Leader d'opinion

Résolue

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Help other HubSpot searchers find this post quickly by accepting this solution today.

Q: I was wondering if there was anyway to use Contact Properties in blog or landing page templates to create a more personalised experience?

Short A: Totally. No HubL required!

Longer A:

HubSpot calls it contextual marketing using smart content. Angela Hicks is no longer with Hubspot, but she does a bang-up job on the video training.

- see HubSpot Contextual Marketing Course

Always happy to help you build on HubSpot.

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Votes