CMS Development

LokalIzakaya

Connect email with ONE.com

Hi 

I'm trying to connect the email to HUbspot but I get a failure notice - we have the emai through ONE:COM - is there something special I need to do?

0 Upvotes
8 Replies 8
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @LokalIzakaya,

If you are looking for assistance with connecting your email, can you please provide additional information? 

What is the inbox you're looking to connect? Where are you getting stuck? For a full list of things to include, I wanted to share this resource.

The more screenshots, details and information you can provide, the better the Community can assist!

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
WimVH

I put in all the fields, my username is always blanked out by Hubspot?

imap.png

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @WimVH

What is the specific issue you are encountering? Are you looking to connect an additional inbox other than the one filled in? If so, you can do so by following the steps here.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
WimVH

I connected the mailbox, bur nothing appears in Hubspot. If I start a mail starting from hubspot, than it appears in my conversations.

The screenshot is how I put it in Hubspot

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @WimVH,

Can you please share what you are seeing when you try to send an email from within HubSpot? I am seeing your inbox connected as a personal inbox, so you should be able to send emails through a contact record using this inbox.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
WimVH

Thank you Jenny for your patience!

I can send an email starting from Hubspot. If I get an answer, it does not appear in my conversations. But I can find it in my contact and in my notifications.

I would like to see an email started from a prospect and import it in Hubspot, or automatically. It works with gmail, but my address is an ONE.com address.

I deleted all adresses and tried the whole procedure again. But no result.

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @WimVH,

The conversations tool, and what emails populate there, is different than seeing an email on a contact record. 

The conversations tool is a shared inbox in which all incoming emails will be pulled into HubSpot from that inbox. If you want your inbox to be associated with the conversations tool, please connect your inbox as a shared inbox. For more information, please see this resource.

Currently your inbox is connected as a personal inbox. This will create the functionality you are referring to where emails are associated with individual contact records. Fore more information on this setting, I wanted to share this resource.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
WimVH

This is what
I did.
0 Upvotes