CMS Development

CSanIsidro

Conectar Gravity Forms de Wordpress con Hubspot

Hi!

Well, I have the plugin on my wordpress site called "Gravity forms" I use it to collect donations, and I want to connect it with my hubspot account to be able to export all the forms filled per month to an excel. But when making the connection, I don't understand how to assign the fields, since the options they give me are very limited. For example, I have a field in my form that is DNI and when I have to assign it to a hubspot field so that the information is transported, with none of them it matches, and it does not allow me to customize to create it.

Hola!

Bueno, yo tengo el plugin en mi sitio de wordpress que se llama "Gravity forms" Lo uso para recopilar donaciones, y lo quiero conectar con i cuenta de hubspot para poder exportar a un excel todos los formularios llenados por mes. Pero al realizar la conección, no entiendo como asignar los campos, ya que las opciones que me dan son muy limitadas. Por ejemplo, yo tengo un campo en mi formulario que es DNI y cuando lo debo asignar a un campo de hubspot para qe se transporte la información, con ninguno coincida, y tampoco me deja personalizar para poder crearlo.

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Conectar Gravity Forms de Wordpress con Hubspot

Hi @CSanIsidro 

Adding @Kevin-C  and @AlexUngarp for some help!

0 Upvotes