CMS Development

FredSan
Teilnehmer/-in

Combined CSS Files - 2 min files appearing in one template

lösung

@cbarley   Hi Connor, (or anyone available to help if Connor is not available).  I am opening up a new thread (as requested) from this thread https://community.hubspot.com/t5/APIs-Integrations/Combined-CSS-File/m-p/227424 

My problem is that my web page is pulling in two css (min files), yet I only have one css file listed in the page template.   For the life of me, I can not find where the second file is being imported from.  Could this problem be similar to the link above?? 

The photo below shows my template pulling in one css file named BSUS - MJFW_Styles.css

FredSan_0-1607543915670.png

Below is the "inspect" from the browser to show both min files.

I assume that Hubspot has minified the files automatically.  

min files.png

Brief background: I am newly taking over this site development. We are hosting multiple domains on one hubspot instance, and my task is to separate the files so an edit to one css file does not effect the other websites.

Thank you in advance for any insight to what could be causing two files to be pulled in.

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
FredSan
Lösung
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

@jonchim  and @dennisedson  I have found the solution with your help.  The file was not being called in the settings area, but it was being called inside a global header that was being pulled into the template.  I must have looked there 5 times before.  Thank you for your help!!!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

10 Antworten
jonchim
Ratgeber/-in | Diamond Partner

lösung

Awesome!! 

Jon Chim
VP of Design & Development
Hypha HubSpot Development

check Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
FredSan
Lösung
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

@jonchim  and @dennisedson  I have found the solution with your help.  The file was not being called in the settings area, but it was being called inside a global header that was being pulled into the template.  I must have looked there 5 times before.  Thank you for your help!!!

jonchim

lösung

Can you select default and check the header settings to see if the css is being called there?

Jon Chim

check Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
jonchim

lösung

Got it @FredSan if you go to the dropdown and choose default settings for all domains instead of brightsparktravel, you should see a spot where you edit the site header (this may change from domain to domain) Screen Shot 2020-12-10 at 12.55.44 PM.png

Jon Chim

FredSan
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Hi @jonchim , yes, I selected the unique url.  

0 Upvotes
jonchim

lösung

Hey @FredSan 

From the source code I see 
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://www.brightsparktravel.com/hs-fs/hub/5071474/hub_generated/template_assets/29629459832/160407..."> being called in the site header, when you're in the global settings are you editing the default settings for all domains? or did you choose a specific one? 

Jon Chim

jonchim

lösung

I'm thinking a stylesheet might be attached in the global settings? but a link to the site would help so we can take a closer look.
Screen Shot 2020-12-10 at 12.40.04 PM.png

Jon Chim

FredSan
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Hi @jonchim , No css file has been chosen from the settings page.

2020-12-10 12_52_15-Settings.png2020-12-10 12_51_32-Settings.png

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

lösung

Hey @FredSan ,

Have you checked in the site settings?  Any global groups that might have a {{ require_css }} in it?

Mind posting a link to the site in question as well?

@jonchim , @alyssamwilie  any thoughts?

FredSan
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Hi @dennisedson ,  Yes, I have checked the settings and there are no stylesheets attached.   I can not find any global groups that have a {{require_css}} tag.  The website is listed below.

2020-12-10 12_52_15-Settings.png

Thank you for looking!

0 Upvotes