CMS Development

Rajesh16

Chat integration issue with React

Hi Team,

I'm trying to integrate Hubspot chat feature in our platform Genesis which is based on React.

I'm getting the following error message - NO_MATCHING_WELCOME_MESSAGE

We are using React + Redux and React router

Also, we would want the user to use the chat feature only when they login and so that we could keep a track of the chat

0 Upvotes

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
JRichard13

I know this is an old post, but seeing how there are still people asking and this pages ranks so high. Here's what I did in react cra from the admin section of HS. 

Chats > Chatbots > More > Inbox Settings > (Channels) Chat > Settings > Tracking > (Scroll to the bottom) I don't host on Wordpress > (Copy tracking code)

From my app:

npm i react-helmet 

From my app, wrapped the tracking code in <Helment></Helment>, boom. The chat worked. 

Hope this helps. 

amjadg

How did you integrate chatbot into your react app in first place which may be an SPA. Is there an npm module for chatbot available and any integration pattern to integrate with JSX in any way? or did you just put a script tag in the index HTML file and then passed the id into settings ? Can you please share details?

aliaanis
Participant

@amjadg Any follow around?

0 Upvotes
PaulRBerg
Contributor

Any updates on this?

While we could add the script in `index.html`, this is not the recommended way to drop external libraries into a SPA built with React.

Calling for an npm package maintained by HubSpot!

alexlisong

Any updates? Have same issue here.

0 Upvotes
padecaluwe

We have the same problem.

0 Upvotes