CMS Development

VVanCantfort
Mitglied

Changing font in form and footer on a landing page

lösung

I am currently creating a Contact Us Landing Page for my company's website and I am trying to change the type in the template to Montserrat since that is really close to my company's brand type, which is Proxima Nova.

I have changed the majority of the type from DS Sans to Montserrat except in a few areas  (See Image 1: Montserrat is changed in the header, and office section but I can't change the text in the Contact Us form area into Montserrat).

I am also having a problem when changing the type in the footer.  I can change the social media header, phone number, and copyright text just fine. I can go into the global group and change those.  When I go to change the menu in the global group, I select the menu and then hit edit  (See image 2) and then it takes me to a menu that doesn't have a font styling option( See image 3) , and then when I go into the design tool and type in the footer menu, which is labeled PG_Footer_Menu_2022, and it doesn't pull up the menu.(See Image 4)

Is there a way I can change the type, the contact form or the footer, or is there a way I can get to the coding of those modules on the page?

Image 1Contact Us Page.png

Image 2

Footer Menu 2.png

Image 3

Footer Menu 1.png

Image 4

Footer Menu 3.png

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
LMeert
Lösung
Ratgeber/-in | Platinum Partner

lösung

Hi @VVanCantfort,

If it's just about this page, the best way to style the remaining elements is to use CSS.

Create a css file within the design tools, apply any styling you need to, then on your landing page go to

settings, scroll down to advanced and find the page css section, use the dropdown to add your newly created css file, et voilà !

See below for the part about adding the css file to the landing page.

LMeert_0-1652888419144.png

If you want to do this on every page, then you will need to edit your page template and include the css file in there.

Hope this helps !
If it does, please consider marking this answer as a solution 🙂

Best,

Ludwig

Agence Mi4 - Data DrivenCTO @ Mi4
Hubspot Platinum Partner and Integration Expert

Passionate human, very curious about everything data and automation.

Any problem with Hubspot you need help solving ?

Let me know !

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort
LMeert
Lösung

lösung

Hi @VVanCantfort,

If it's just about this page, the best way to style the remaining elements is to use CSS.

Create a css file within the design tools, apply any styling you need to, then on your landing page go to

settings, scroll down to advanced and find the page css section, use the dropdown to add your newly created css file, et voilà !

See below for the part about adding the css file to the landing page.

LMeert_0-1652888419144.png

If you want to do this on every page, then you will need to edit your page template and include the css file in there.

Hope this helps !
If it does, please consider marking this answer as a solution 🙂

Best,

Ludwig

Agence Mi4 - Data DrivenCTO @ Mi4
Hubspot Platinum Partner and Integration Expert

Passionate human, very curious about everything data and automation.

Any problem with Hubspot you need help solving ?

Let me know !