Changing default content of a module

bradhave
Member | Diamond Partner

Hi there, Im using a coded template. And I'm trying to change the default content of the module just on that one template. Here is what im doing 

{% module "SR Hero 01" path="/sr/custom-modules/SR Hero 01", heading="Build A High-Converting HubSpot Website Without Hiring An Agency", content="Try For Free" %}

That code works, it changes the `heading` and the `content` fields.

But what I cant figure out is how to change the content of a repeater, you can do this with a Drag and Drop template so it must be possible.

this is what I've tried 

{% module "SR Three Col 02" path="/sr/custom-modules/SR Three Col 02", label="SR Three Col 02", heading="How Does Your Product/Service Serve Your Customer?", description="Be as specific as you can.", column=[{col_heading="Get Pro"}, {col_heading="Get Pro"}, {col_heading="Get Pro"}] %}

trying to change the items in the `column` field. I just cant get the right syntax

1 Reply 1
sharonlicari
Community Manager

Hey @bradhave 

I will tag a few of our experts to learn from them.   

Hey  @amwilie @picwillsmith @stefen could you please share your knowledge with @bradhave?

Thank you & Happy Holidays

Sharon Emoticono feliz

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !