CMS Development

georgenichols
Mitglied

Changing blog title

lösung

Hello! 

I'm very new to all this so please be patient! 

Our goal is to change the header of our blogs so that it is editable (and not just the same 'Innerdrive Blog' every time) or so it reflects the name of the blog. 

Here is a link to the current blog: 

http://blog.innerdrive.co.uk/sport-psychology-parents

We want the black writing to not be set as Innerdrive Blog. 

I phone Hubspot who suggested that changing the huble code in Banner Wrapper>Blog Title would change the title so it reflects the name of the blog.

So we changed  

group.public_title

to 

content.name

This worked but we encountered the roadblock of the style sheet not applying to the new title as it only applied to the old huble code and thus the header was incredibly small. 

Takeaki from Hubspot couldn't work out how to change it and was reluctant to mess about with it so advised that I ask the lovely people on here about it. He advised that I also send this code:

.custom-section-header h1 { }

as this is the code relating to the style sheet. 

So to sum up our target is to get the blog header text to change but for it to be the same size and colour as it currently is. 

This is the link to our style sheet

https://app.hubspot.com/design-manager/2330409/code/4272606628

or

custom/page/InnerDriveJuly2016-theme/InnerDriveJuly2016-style.css

As I say I'm very new to all this and we're quite a small company, any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers, 

George 

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
anthonypizzurro
Lösung
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

Changing blog title

lösung

Hi George,

It looks like the issue is that content.name is output with a wrapper element around it, which causes it to display incorrectly.

By changing group.public_title to page_meta.name, the post title should display correctly.

I hope that helps!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten
anthonypizzurro
Lösung
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

Changing blog title

lösung

Hi George,

It looks like the issue is that content.name is output with a wrapper element around it, which causes it to display incorrectly.

By changing group.public_title to page_meta.name, the post title should display correctly.

I hope that helps!

georgenichols
Mitglied

Changing blog title

lösung

Thanks so much! Simple in the end, appreciate your help. 

0 Upvotes