CMS Development

Janette
Participant

Change one featured publications in Blog

Hi Good Afternoon

I would like to know if I can change in my blog in my side bar where is featured posts make the change of the first post to another one becuase  this first featured post has been migrated to another domain and the image was remove of the files so it is not displayed.: 

Blog_PublicacionesDestacadas.PNG

I remain to your comments.

Thanks and Regards

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
AJLaPorte_diagr
Key Advisor

Hi @Janette,

From looking at your code on this page, it looks like your using the Post Listing module from HubSpot for this content. With this, HuBSpot will pull in those posts automatically based on what 'listing_type' parameter you choose. The different types are listed in the link above as:

List the blog posts by most recent or most popular in a time range. Possible values include recent, popular_all_time, popular_past_year, popular_past_six_months, and popular_past_month.

If you are looking to create this listing custom where you choose which posts are listed, I would recommend looking into creating a custom module with a repeater group and using the Page Selector Field to allow manual selection of posts to show. Keep in mind, you will need to update these regularly if you go that path. 

Hopefully, this helps to point you in the right direction. 

-AJ

-----------------------
AJ LaPorte
www.wsol.com

Janette
Participant

Thanks for the information...... we can get a solution for this issue.

Regards.

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

@Janette, would be helpful to see your code

0 Upvotes