CMS Development

AllisonAltus
Top Contributor

Ceros Interactive - how to embed in hubspot?

SOLVE

Hello, i'm looking at options to create more interactive landing pages using a third-party studio like Ceros.

My question is, if I create my webpage using ceros studio, and copy the embed code, where do I embed to create a HubSpot landing page? Do I need to create a new hubspot page in the design manager? Or can I place the ceros code in a HubSpot template landing page? Do you see any issues embeding content from ceros? 

Thank you 

Allison 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jonchim
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hey @AllisonAltus,

Correct it will show both headers and footers if you embed the ceros design into hubspot. It's is basically embedding an iframe within the page. If you know that landing page is using HubSpot's header and footer there will be no need to rebuild it in Ceros, just embed the content within the body in the HS landing page. 

You might need to add the code script in the <head> or <footer> in the advanced options in settings of the landing page you're using the ceros embed on. I'm not sure if it's required but it's possible you may need to.

Jon Chim
VP of Design & Development
Hypha HubSpot Development

check Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
AllisonAltus
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @jonchim 

Thank you for your reply.  Can you please clarify for me... if I create a full webpage design in ceros and embed that into a hubspot landing page template - one that has our company header and footer, will it override this header and footer? or will it be like I'm embedding a webpage within another webpage? 

Also, where do I add the code in page settings? Is it under additional code snippets - please see attached.

many thanks

Allison hubspot landing page.JPG

0 Upvotes
jonchim
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hey @AllisonAltus,

Correct it will show both headers and footers if you embed the ceros design into hubspot. It's is basically embedding an iframe within the page. If you know that landing page is using HubSpot's header and footer there will be no need to rebuild it in Ceros, just embed the content within the body in the HS landing page. 

You might need to add the code script in the <head> or <footer> in the advanced options in settings of the landing page you're using the ceros embed on. I'm not sure if it's required but it's possible you may need to.

Jon Chim

check Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Jaycee_Lewis
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi, @AllisonAltus 👋 I tried some quick searching but didn't come up with anything specific to your question. Hey, @BarryGrennan @jonchim, do you have any opinions here? 

Thanks for taking a look! — Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

0 Upvotes
jonchim
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hey @Jaycee_Lewis yes! i've actually used Ceros in the past on hubspot using their embed function. Happy to assist here!

Hey @AllisonAltus yes once you create your content in Ceros the embed code can be placed directly on the hubspot page/template. You should be able to drop it directly into any rich text editor using source code and/or use the HubSpot HTML module. If it requires a script for the embed you can place that script directly into the page settings for the page and/or at the template level the embed will be used on. Let me know if that helps!

Jon Chim

0 Upvotes