CMS Development

alt36
投稿者

Center Element

Hi, 

I am unable to center the element on my unsubscribe page. Can manipulate the element.style margin via inspect, but does nothing when I apply this to the head markup or wrapping. 

Have had similar issues with hs forms, ect. Would love to know if there is a universal workaround for this...

0 いいね!
9件の返信
alt36
投稿者

Center Element

Screen Shot 2018-11-09 at 10.54.13 AM.png

0 いいね!
dennisedson
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Center Element

@alt36, could you provide a link to that page?

0 いいね!
alt36
投稿者

Center Element

Sure. Cloned the Hub default for styling.

https://app.hubspot.com/beta-design-manager/498479/templates/6398479258

Thanks

0 いいね!
dennisedson
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Center Element

hey @alt36, you will need to provide a preview link.  I would have to be logged into your account to access this view

0 いいね!
alt36
投稿者

Center Element

0 いいね!
dennisedson
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Center Element

@alt36, apologies for lack of clarity on my part --

you will need to share a page preview or published page using that template.  I will not be able to view any template links.  Anything in the design manager requires you to be logged into that acct.

0 いいね!
alt36
投稿者

Center Element

Ok, so I'm clealy inept when it comes to this sort of thing, but hopefully this works.

https://preview.hs-sites.com/_hcms/preview/template/multi?is_buffered_template_layout=true&portalId=...

It's an email template so I cant publish it, but tested it out in incognito so hoping this works.

Thanks!

0 いいね!
dennisedson
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Center Element

so the input needs the margin-left: 0  replaced with margin: 0 auto

<input class="email-edit hs-input" type="email" style="padding: 6px; font-size: 15px; width: 507px; margin: 0 auto;" placeholder="email@example.com" name="email" value="">

would also suggest removing the margin-left: 5% from the span12 which is causing overflow.

span12.png

If this is an email template many email clients do not respect margins.  You will want to rethink the markup.  also, forms will not necessarily work in an email.  Run through litmus or the hubspot email testing service. 

here is the result with edits

Alternate36__Inc__Email_Services.png

alt36
投稿者

Center Element

Ok awesome. Thanks Dennis!

0 いいね!