CMS Development

zhandzlik
Participant

Careers Page in HubSpot COS

Hi all, I've been playing around in our company's recently migrated website in HubSpot's Website Platform for a few weeks now.  One question I had was if anyone here uses the website pages for their careers page in any way.  Embarassingly enough, we're currently using Survey Monkey for potential employees to fill out application information and upload their resumes.

I'm just curious if anyone here uses HubSpot's website pages to show their available positions and what the process looks like (i.e. using forms for the application process).  Thank you for the help!

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
relabidin
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @zhandzlik

There are plenty of ways to create a Careers page on the HubSpot COS. In fact, some of the best careers pages I have seen were created using a re-purposed blog template, whereby individual job listings could be created as posts to your 'blog.' Here is a guide from our HubSpot Designers' website on repurposing blog templates.

You could also create a regular website page and list the titles of each job listing, each hyperlinked to a landing page with a description of the role and an application form. The application form can be created using the HubSpot forms tool. Each individual question on the form will need to correspond to a HubSpot contact property, and you can even use a File Upload field so applicants can upload their resumes directly to their contact record. If the questions on your application form are different for each job you are trying to fill, then you will need to create a form specific to each job. 

Rami 

lisaellington
Contributor

I'm doing it here for a client with a blog template: https://www.forcura.com/careers

zhandzlik
Participant

Thanks for the help Rami! That is very helpful thanks for the advice. Do you happen to have any examples of career pages using the repurposed blog template? I just want to visualize a little more how others are doing it.

Thanks again!

0 Upvotes