Cannot resolve property "[missing {{token}} value] in Custom module

LPM
Top Contributor

Hi, I found this post here:

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/CMS-Development/Cannot-resolve-property-quot-missing-token-value-qu...

but it didn't really help me with the issue.

I have a carousel module which draws in data from a hubdb table. This works, but once I try to query for a specific category (dropdown in the hubdb), I get the error:

Cannot resolve property "[missing {{token}} value]

with no explanation on what the error actually is.

I had a chat with support and they were a bit stumped as well so I've come here looking for answers.

<ul> 
      {% for row in hubdb_table_rows(<tableid>, "&category="~module.category) %}
        <li class="carousel-item">

</li>
      {% endfor %}
    </ul>

The Category variable is set to 1, 2, 3, 4 etc which corresponds to the select options in the hubdb column. If I change the module.category to just a number, it works and lets me publish.

I can preview the module and it all works, but it refuses to let me publish stating the error mentioned above. 

Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
LPM
Top Contributor

So I noticed something really strange.

If I create a table field and do:

{% for row in hubdb_table_rows(module.table, "&category="~value) %}

instead of 

{% for row in hubdb_table_rows(<table id>, "&category="~value) %}

it works. This is strange as both lines of code are identical when parsed. I tried replacing value with just a number before and it worked fine, which leads me to believe this might be an error in hubspot's parser?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

So I came accross this same issue when setting the size of an icon using a "field variable" vs a fixed size.  The error was 

Cannot resolve property "[missing {{token}} value]

I was able to resolve the issue by setting a default value of the variable. Default Value Documentation

So, this is what the code ended up looking like for me.

<span style="fill:{{ module.icon_color.color }}; height: {{ module.icon_size }}px; margin: 0px;">{% icon name="{{ module.icon.name }}" set="fontawesome-5" style="solid" format="svg" width="{{ module.icon_size|default('24') }}" height="{{ module.icon_size|default('24') }}" %}</span>

For unknown reasons I have to set the height of the span in addition to the icon size or the icon will not center properly vertically using flex css.

LPM
Top Contributor

That's because anything inline would auto adjust to the height of the container if using flexbox. You can see the effects if you set a background colour on your <a> or <span> and use flexbox to vertically align.

0 Upvotes