CMS Development

ajinpqe
Miembro

Cange language switcher label

resolver

Need change the Chinese language into 体中文 in the language switcher, Let anyone know? I have attached the screenshot. I'm using @hubspot/language_switcher

blog.png

1 Soluciones aceptada
piersg
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver

Hmm this looks like a Hubspot issue. If you're using the default switcher with the "localized" display name option selected, which it looks like you are, then Hubspot isn't localsing "Chinese" for some reason. A quick fix would be to do it with JS.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

3 Respuestas 3
piersg
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver

Hmm this looks like a Hubspot issue. If you're using the default switcher with the "localized" display name option selected, which it looks like you are, then Hubspot isn't localsing "Chinese" for some reason. A quick fix would be to do it with JS.

Jaycee_Lewis
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hi, @ajinpqe 👋 Thanks for reaching out. Hey, @piersg @Stephanie-OG, do you have any experience with what @ajinpqe is trying to accomplish?

Thank you! — Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

0 Me gusta
Joachim_Koch
Participante | Partner nivel Platinum
Participante | Partner nivel Platinum

resolver

This clearly appears to be a bug.  The localization feature in the language switcher simply doesn't localize "Chinese", it works fine with "Chinese-Simplified" or other Chinese variations.  While piersg's solution is a "solution", the better solution would appear to be to fix the issue at the root.  

Joachim Koch
0 Me gusta