CMS Development

autoAML

Can't get a Q&A Listing on a Landing Page? Suggestions Please...

I am trying to create a Q&A Landing Page for the 'answers' to the questions submitted. My only thought that may work would be to create a blog and use a Post Listing module on the LP. The problem is it doesn't display well. I could just use a series of Rich Text module and do it completely manually, but I am hoping to have a more automated way of performing. I am trying to have it look something like:

Q: What is the best way to handle Bearer Shares for a corporate Entity?

A: Bearer Shares are anonymous by nature and therefore do not have to be accepted, and many banks do not allow them. If you do choose to allow them, you must make sure they are in your bank's custody or a 'trusted' 3rd party custodian.

Q:.....

A:.....

Q:......

A:......

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Ty
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Can't get a Q&A Listing on a Landing Page? Suggestions Please...

Hi @autoAML,

If I'm following you correctly, it sounds like you're looking for a FAQ module that can show/hide on click. Luckily for you, HubSpot has these built into the COS! 😄

You can get it by following these steps:

1. Navigate over to your template of choice

2. Click the button to create a new row

3. Click the down arrow on your new row and select "Swap Module" 

4. In the modal that pops up, type "FAQ Module" into the search bar

There you have it! You have an FAQ module in your template! Depnding on the number of questions you want to display will decide on how many of these modules you need (1 module = 1 question). This is what they should look like on your template:

Screen Shot 2016-12-13 at 12.21.34 PM.png

And here is one opened

Screen Shot 2016-12-13 at 12.21.44 PM.png

To edit these modules, just head over to your page's editor:

1. Under the "Edit Modules tab" find the module called "FAQ Module"

2. Upon clicking, it should pull up the modules options, which should look like this.

3. Just change the text out and you should be good to go!

Screen Shot 2016-12-13 at 12.28.36 PM.png

These modules should also display the same across both site and landing pages.

Hope this helps you out! Let me know if this was what you are looking for, or if you need any more help!

-- Ty