CMS Development

YvonneBaer

Can't change colour of CTA background on landing page template

Hi There, 

I am trying to edit a free landing page template. I know how to make template edits by going into settings>advanced>edit template and then removing modules, adding etc. 

I have gone into the template section, and modified a certain CTA's colour in the code to #ee2346. When in the module section, its seems to have updated, but when I go back to the preview/LP design the colour still remains as the template blue. Screenshot 2019-10-25 at 15.14.16.png

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Kevin-C
Recognized Expert | Partner
Recognized Expert | Partner

Hey @YvonneBaer 

It sounds like your template's css has an override for the CTA button color. This is typically done using the "!important" rule in the css.

To remedy without knowing the complete scope of your web design abilities is tough. But if you could provoide a URL for us to inspect, we should be able to get you a solution rather quickly. And at that point it might be more easilly explained and understood.

To get a URL without publishing:

Navigate to you webpages page > Click "More" > Click "View" > copy the pages URL and paste it here!

Kevin Cornett - Sr. Solutions Architect @ BridgeRev
ShilpiDutta

Cant Change color of CTA background on my landing page template, please help, link to my page is - https://shilpi-dietitian-40340103.hubspotpagebuilder.com/xx

0 Upvotes
YvonneBaer

Hi Kevin, 

Thank you for getting in touch! I managed to figure out how to change the primary colour in the CSS styling for the template. 

Thanks a mill!