CMS Development

italoborges
Participant

CTA unable to click

SOLVE

Hello, 

I have created a custom module and inside of it, I have 4 custom fields.

One of these fields is a custom CTA.

Inside my module, none of my links are clickable and inspecting the element by Chrome Developer Tools, it has three elements above it:

<div class="span12 widget-span widget-type-widget_container " style="" data-widget-type="widget_container" data-x="0" data-w="12">

<span id="hs_cos_wrapper_module_153803862306244" class="hs_cos_wrapper hs_cos_wrapper_widget_container hs_cos_wrapper_type_widget_container" style="" data-hs-cos-general-type="widget_container" data-hs-cos-type="widget_container">

<div id="hs_cos_wrapper_widget_1538038664592" class="hs_cos_wrapper hs_cos_wrapper_widget hs_cos_wrapper_type_module" style="" data-hs-cos-general-type="widget" data-hs-cos-type="module">

My module custom code is inside this last div and HubSpot is creating these elements above.

Anyone knows how to solve this problem?

Here a link that I don't know if you have access to it...

http://hs-netrica-com.sandbox.hs-sites.com/solutions/consultancies?hs_preview=GmkSpvqg-6067047543

Thanks!

1 Accepted solution
tjoyce
Solution
Recognized Expert | Elite Partner

CTA unable to click

SOLVE

Your elements are nested in a container with classes "section-content group-reach-out". This has a css property set of z-index: -1; which is causing all of it's children to be stuck behind the parent.

Here's video proof 😄

If this answer helped, please, mark as solved 😄

tim@belch.io | forms.belch.io | Design your own Beautiful HubSpot Forms; No coding necessary.

Drop by and say Hi to me on slack.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
tjoyce
Solution

CTA unable to click

SOLVE

Your elements are nested in a container with classes "section-content group-reach-out". This has a css property set of z-index: -1; which is causing all of it's children to be stuck behind the parent.

Here's video proof 😄

If this answer helped, please, mark as solved 😄

tim@belch.io | forms.belch.io | Design your own Beautiful HubSpot Forms; No coding necessary.

Drop by and say Hi to me on slack.

italoborges
Participant

CTA unable to click

SOLVE

Thank you very much tjoyce!

Do you know when you are in a project 24 hours a day and some common mistakes you just can't find, that's me! hahaha

Thanks again! Smiley Very Happy

tjoyce

CTA unable to click

SOLVE

@italoborges - Haha, yes, you needed some fresh eyes 😄

0 Upvotes