CMS Development

cloudguru
Participant

CTA resolution poor

SOLVE

When I create a CTA button through Hubspot the resolution is poor. I'm using a rectangle format, font-size: 16pt, text-shadow: none. My button size is 40px wide, 10px tall, so it's not a large button. Anyone else having this issue?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Jsum
Solution
Key Advisor

CTA resolution poor

SOLVE

@cloudguru,

If your resolution is poor then the cta is not code, it is an image. I have seen similar posts here about this but I could not find any. When I create ctas with code I usually choose "no styles" in the dropdown then custom style them in my style sheet using a custom class. I never have this issue.

I think Hubspot takes a snap shot of your coded cta and will serve it in certain situations instead of the actual code from some reason. removing the styling and applying my own seams to work.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Jsum
Solution
Key Advisor

CTA resolution poor

SOLVE

@cloudguru,

If your resolution is poor then the cta is not code, it is an image. I have seen similar posts here about this but I could not find any. When I create ctas with code I usually choose "no styles" in the dropdown then custom style them in my style sheet using a custom class. I never have this issue.

I think Hubspot takes a snap shot of your coded cta and will serve it in certain situations instead of the actual code from some reason. removing the styling and applying my own seams to work.

cloudguru
Participant

CTA resolution poor

SOLVE

I've been using the hubspot default CTA option, not images. Specifcally, using the rectangle or sometimes pill option. I'll try using "no styles" and just do it with code! Thank you, Jsum!

0 Upvotes