CMS Development

KathiNetpress
Participante | Parceiro Diamante

CTA Menu is not opening - Bug

resolver

Hello,

I have to report a bug. When adding a CTA I momentarly get reloads the whole time and can't get into the CTA add-menu. I have tried it on other computer and browser aswell.

Whom do I have to report this?

Thanks and best greetings,
Kathi

0 Avaliação positiva
2 Solução aceitas
Jsum
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

resolver

@KathiNetpress,

You can call Hubspot support directly or use the help button at the bottom right of most cos dashboard pages and send them a text message (they get back pretty quickly but not as fast as a phone call).

It is possible that your javscript is somehow interfering with the page to. You should check your developers console for errors.

Exibir solução no post original

jennysowyrda
Solução
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @KathiNetpress

If you are still experiencing this issue, calling into support will be the quickest way to get in touch with HubSpot Support. 

If you are still experiencing this issue and have not been able to get in touch with support, can you please send along screenshots or video here so others can see what you are experiencing. 

Thank you, 

Jenny

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
3 Respostas 3
Jsum
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

resolver

@KathiNetpress,

You can call Hubspot support directly or use the help button at the bottom right of most cos dashboard pages and send them a text message (they get back pretty quickly but not as fast as a phone call).

It is possible that your javscript is somehow interfering with the page to. You should check your developers console for errors.

KathiNetpress

resolver

Thanks! The bug was suddenly gone the next day!

0 Avaliação positiva
jennysowyrda
Solução
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @KathiNetpress

If you are still experiencing this issue, calling into support will be the quickest way to get in touch with HubSpot Support. 

If you are still experiencing this issue and have not been able to get in touch with support, can you please send along screenshots or video here so others can see what you are experiencing. 

Thank you, 

Jenny

0 Avaliação positiva