CMS Development

KathiNetpress
参加者 | Diamond Partner
参加者 | Diamond Partner

CTA Menu is not opening - Bug

解決

Hello,

I have to report a bug. When adding a CTA I momentarly get reloads the whole time and can't get into the CTA add-menu. I have tried it on other computer and browser aswell.

Whom do I have to report this?

Thanks and best greetings,
Kathi

0 いいね!
2件の承認済みベストアンサー
Jsum
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

@KathiNetpress,

You can call Hubspot support directly or use the help button at the bottom right of most cos dashboard pages and send them a text message (they get back pretty quickly but not as fast as a phone call).

It is possible that your javscript is somehow interfering with the page to. You should check your developers console for errors.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

jennysowyrda
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @KathiNetpress

If you are still experiencing this issue, calling into support will be the quickest way to get in touch with HubSpot Support. 

If you are still experiencing this issue and have not been able to get in touch with support, can you please send along screenshots or video here so others can see what you are experiencing. 

Thank you, 

Jenny

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
3件の返信
Jsum
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

@KathiNetpress,

You can call Hubspot support directly or use the help button at the bottom right of most cos dashboard pages and send them a text message (they get back pretty quickly but not as fast as a phone call).

It is possible that your javscript is somehow interfering with the page to. You should check your developers console for errors.

KathiNetpress
参加者 | Diamond Partner
参加者 | Diamond Partner

解決

Thanks! The bug was suddenly gone the next day!

0 いいね!
jennysowyrda
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @KathiNetpress

If you are still experiencing this issue, calling into support will be the quickest way to get in touch with HubSpot Support. 

If you are still experiencing this issue and have not been able to get in touch with support, can you please send along screenshots or video here so others can see what you are experiencing. 

Thank you, 

Jenny

0 いいね!