CMS Development

deeptisharma
Member | Diamond Partner
Member | Diamond Partner

CRM Object property access to fetch data from HubDB table column on email templates

SOLVE

Hey everyone,

I am trying to fetch the content from Hubdb based on the contact's CRM property value.Ex. I have created a column A with a value 123, i want to fetch data on matching this value with contact CRM object
Ex. CRM property A_ with same value 123
On matching these values the data / content should be fetched from Hubdb
I have also used Personalisation Token in DND area as well as in Design tools but when the mail is being sent only DND area token gets the value but not the Desing tools token which i have used to query the results from Hubdb

1) Personalisation Token in DND area / getting the internal property name like this 

2) Email screenshot shows no data is being fetched from HubDB: Screenshot

3) Design tools code using this personliation token: ScreenShot

Thanks.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Teun
Solution
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner

CRM Object property access to fetch data from HubDB table column on email templates

SOLVE

Hi @deeptisharma ,

Quick question, did you set the module itself to be an email module?

So in your meta.json, you should make sure that the module is only available in emails. 

If you have done that, you can enable the programmable email beta through the design tools and your code should work. 

Learn more about HubSpot by following me on LinkedIn or YouTube

Did my answer solve your issue? Help the community by marking it as the solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Teun
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @deeptisharma ,

Quick question, did you set the module itself to be an email module?

So in your meta.json, you should make sure that the module is only available in emails. 

If you have done that, you can enable the programmable email beta through the design tools and your code should work. 

Learn more about HubSpot by following me on LinkedIn or YouTube

Did my answer solve your issue? Help the community by marking it as the solution.