CMS Development

KCozzi
Membre

CMS for Developers: Getting Started on Practicum

Résolue

Hi!

I am not a developer, I'm a designer trying to learn a little bit more about the backend of Hubspot. I do have some training from a masters program with coding (CSS, Java) but I am not that great. 

I have a few questions to start:

1. I'm just wondering in Sandbox, how do I get started with a new file?
  2. How do I get the boilerplate template?

I might not be well enough versed for the practicum is really what I am worried about.

1 Solution acceptée
Jnix284
Solution
Membre irremplaçable | Partenaire solutions Elite

Résolue

@KCozzi you can also watch the lessons by Brooke that cover how to set up your personal dev environment, etc. - these are not part of the certification, they are separate lessons in HubSpot Academy, just filter the catalog at the top to Web Development.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
2 Réponses
Jaycee_Lewis
Gestionnaire de communauté
Gestionnaire de communauté

Résolue

Hey, @KCozzi👋 Thanks for reaching out. Here are some resources to help get you started:

HubSpot

Coding

• freeCodeCamp (The resource that helped me more than any other and it's FREE) — this is a great way to upskill your HTML, CSS, and JavaScript
  • Scrimba — free and paid. Interactive coding in the browser is worth checking out!

Have fun building! — Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

Jnix284
Solution

Résolue

@KCozzi you can also watch the lessons by Brooke that cover how to set up your personal dev environment, etc. - these are not part of the certification, they are separate lessons in HubSpot Academy, just filter the catalog at the top to Web Development.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

0 Votes