CMS Development

rwsam
Miembro

CMS New Project

resolver

Hi, 

I am new to Hubspot CMS and am looking to design a page like this in the hubspot CMS, https://www.tpg.com/portfolio

Including the search function, and the expansion where it takes up 2 boxes when you click on a company.

Is this possible on the Hubspot CMS and how would I go about doing it?

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
stefen
Solución
Asesor destacado | Partner

CMS New Project

resolver

@rwsam it's definitely possible but you'll need to be fluent in CSS, JS, and HubL in order to make something that looks and works like that.

I'd recommend using HubDB to store all the content. Then it's a matter of creating the template to display all the data on the page, creating the search functionality via HubL filter queries and styling the layout. It might take a little bit of javascript to get the popup to display in the right place.

Stefen Phelps, Community Champion, Kelp Web Developer

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

1 Respuesta 1
stefen
Solución

CMS New Project

resolver

@rwsam it's definitely possible but you'll need to be fluent in CSS, JS, and HubL in order to make something that looks and works like that.

I'd recommend using HubDB to store all the content. Then it's a matter of creating the template to display all the data on the page, creating the search functionality via HubL filter queries and styling the layout. It might take a little bit of javascript to get the popup to display in the right place.

Stefen Phelps, Community Champion, Kelp Web Developer