CMS Development

costalesja11
Contributor

CMS Developer Certification

SOLVE

Hi Hubspot Team,

May I know what is the certification I can take for CMS Developer? I'm done with the lesson for it but seems that there is no certification tied with it. Also, as per checking, seems that HubSpot Design is sunsetting (please see attached image). Is there any certification I can take that is inline with CMS Developer?

Screen Shot 2019-01-25 at 12.06.56 PM.png

Thank you,
Julie Costales

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
JasonRosa
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @costalesja11 the Design certification was retired in September because it was outdated and we wanted to make it better. The new CMS Developers certification is currently being worked on. There are already a few lessons that are live, which it sounds like you've already completed. Once all of the rest of the content for the CMS Developers certification is live, the team will create a new practicum and certification criteria. Then we will officially launch the new CMS Developers certification. I believe the team is aiming to have this completed by around March. 

CC: @lukesummerfield 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
JasonRosa
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @costalesja11 the Design certification was retired in September because it was outdated and we wanted to make it better. The new CMS Developers certification is currently being worked on. There are already a few lessons that are live, which it sounds like you've already completed. Once all of the rest of the content for the CMS Developers certification is live, the team will create a new practicum and certification criteria. Then we will officially launch the new CMS Developers certification. I believe the team is aiming to have this completed by around March. 

CC: @lukesummerfield 

costalesja11
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @JasonRosa ,

Thank you for your response. 

Best Regards,
Julie Costales

0 Upvotes