CMS Development

shanakos
メンバー

Building a non stacked form in Hubspot

I need to create a form that is horizontal for our website. I've read these two articles (https://knowledge.hubspot.com/forms/how-do-I-style-my-embedded-form?KBOpenTab andhttps://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/forms/advanced_form_options?_ga=2.97622171.523942341.159...) and I seem to be missing something...

I created the raw form. Put it in the website. I tryed editing the class in the css connected to our website. Should I be doing that in the css of Hubspot? Or is it possible my css code is wrong to actually get it unstacked? Any help would be great! Thanks!

5件の返信
Anton
名誉エキスパート

Hi @shanakos & @nlafakis,

if you want to disable the automaticly styled form on an (external) page modify your form embed code as following:

<!--[if lte IE 8]>
<script charset="utf-8" type="text/javascript" src="//js.hsforms.net/forms/v2-legacy.js"></script>
<![endif]-->
<script charset="utf-8" type="text/javascript" src="//js.hsforms.net/forms/v2.js"></script>
<script>
  hbspt.forms.create({
	region: "na1",
	portalId: "XXXXXXX",
	formId: "XXX",
        css:""
});
</script>

so just add

css:""

after the form-id (and don't forget the comma after the id). 

This will embed the form without any HubSpot styles and if your page you're embedding it has regular form styles - they most likely will match to a good amout. You'll most likely will need to apply some custom stylings or the HubSpot classes to your existing CSS file.

best, 

Anton

Anton Bujanowski Signature
nlafakis
トップ投稿者 | Elite Partner
トップ投稿者 | Elite Partner

@Anton 
This worked perfectly thanks! I'm now able to edit the CSS of the form via the panel within unBounce, however, the problem I face now is that using the custom CSS breaks the reCaptcha. Is there a way around this?

0 いいね!
nlafakis
トップ投稿者 | Elite Partner
トップ投稿者 | Elite Partner

Really wish there was an answer to this problem. I have the exact same issue and I'm wondering where/if/how a digital designer would be able to edit the look/feel of the form through CSS or Inline-HTML styling. I don't see anything anywhere in the form edit options to do this. Do I have to make a new form in order to custom style it? 

0 いいね!
Kevin-C
名誉エキスパート | Solutions Partner
名誉エキスパート | Solutions Partner

Hey @shanakos 

Have you got a live link we can look at?

Kevin Cornett - Sr. Solutions Architect @ BridgeRev
shanakos
メンバー

I don't. I'm not sure how to do that. 😞

0 いいね!