CMS Development

joetan54

Bug with repeater field

I'm trying to setup a custom module, with a field group that is set to repeat.

The config for this seems to be fine, but when I try to go manage the module and add a new item into the repeater group, nothing happens when I click the pencil icon to edit the item. I can delete the item via the trash icon, and add a new item-- but I cant seem to edit it.

There is also an "Undefined" that appears, which I'm not sure where it is coming from.

Edit_Page___Home.jpg

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Kevin-C
Recognized Expert | Partner
Recognized Expert | Partner

Bug with repeater field

Hey @joetan54 

Could you post your source code and a live link to the site? That would allow us to dig a touch deeper.

"undefined" as the module name leads me to believe that someting wasn't interpreted correctly by the hubl code.

You may want to attempt rebuilding the module and /or checking to ensure the name of the module isn't already in use.

Kevin Cornett - Sr. Solutions Architect @ BridgeRev
0 Upvotes
joetan54

Bug with repeater field

Not sure what happend, but this seems to be working better now. Thanks

0 Upvotes
Jsum
Key Advisor

Bug with repeater field

Hi @joetan54 and @Kevin-C ,

I just wanted to point out that your module's code doesn't have an effect on the editor options. What happened was most likely caused by a the server serving a bad version (like in between cache), your browser not processing things correctly, or your internet speed causing a bad load. This type of thing will happen to me from time to time as well, in most cases a hard refresh will solve the problem. Other times I have to switch to an incognito window to get a fresh work browser, and the rest of the time you just have to wait it out. I'm glad it sorted itself out.

Need help? Hire Us Here