CMS Development

khookguy
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Breadcrumb Menu renders in DND template but NOT with a template for dynamic pages

SOLVE

I have a breadcrumb menu within a header module that I'm using in my website's template.

Header Module includes a Breadcrumb Menu ModuleHeader Module includes a Breadcrumb Menu Module

When I use this module on a page created with DND, it renders correctly.  But when I use the same banner module in a template that I created for dynamic pages (HubDB), it does not render. In fact, the HTML looks very different.

DND vs Dynamic Template HTMLDND vs Dynamic Template HTML

What am I missing here? Is there something special that I need to do in order to use menus in a dynamic page template?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
khookguy
Solution

Breadcrumb Menu renders in DND template but NOT with a template for dynamic pages

SOLVE

This was a silly mistake on my part. The menu didn't contain my new page, so the breadcrumb wasn't showing up. Once I added the page to the menu, it rendered correctly.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
khookguy
Solution

SOLVE

This was a silly mistake on my part. The menu didn't contain my new page, so the breadcrumb wasn't showing up. Once I added the page to the menu, it rendered correctly.

0 Upvotes