CMS Development

Makamakalay
Membro

Brand domain and re-directs

resolver

Hi,

If I have a Hubspot account with one brand domain called e.g. 1domain.com. Will I be able to stay on that account and do 301-redirect from other domains? So e.g. from 2domain.com -> sub2.1domain.com or 1domain.com/2?

Or do I need the Enterprise solution in order to have e.g. 5 different domains and forward them to my hubspot domain website?

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
piersg
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

resolver

You would pay for multiple brand domains if you wanted to add secondary domains to host content. e.g. if youd had "2domain" as a secondary domain that you wanted for a help centre or another arm of your business etc. For example, Hubspot have hubspot.com as a primary domain and website.grader.com as a secondary.

Exibir solução no post original

3 Respostas 3
piersg
Solução

resolver

You would pay for multiple brand domains if you wanted to add secondary domains to host content. e.g. if youd had "2domain" as a secondary domain that you wanted for a help centre or another arm of your business etc. For example, Hubspot have hubspot.com as a primary domain and website.grader.com as a secondary.

piersg

resolver

Yes, you can connect domains as redirect domains in Hubspot:

"Redirect: this subdomain won't host any content, but automatically redirects to another domain connected in HubSpot. If you have a CMS Hub subscription, you can connect the root/apex domain as a redirect domain to send visitors from the root domain to a subdomain. For example, https://website.com to https://www.website.com."  More info here.

If those domains aren't connected to Hubspot, you would have to do the redirection in your DNS provider.

Makamakalay
Membro

resolver

And this is okay only with one brand domain? Why would you pay for multiple brand domains then?

0 Avaliação positiva