CMS Development

Genesispgomez
Participant

Box size form Template

SOLVE

Hello! I'm having a problem with the form size box, in my form I have 3 information box and when I add the country box, it changes sizes, but it doesn't happen when adding another information box, only with the country box. Does anyone know why this happens? 

Thank you!

Captura de pantalla 2019-01-14 a las 15.40.49.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
JasonRosa
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Box size form Template

SOLVE

Hey @Genesispgomez so it looks like this style is styling the current form fields: 

.form input[type="text"], .form input[type="password"], .form input[type="email"], .form input[type="tel"], textarea {
    width: 100% !important;
    display: block;
    margin-bottom: 20px;
    padding: 20px;
    border: 0;
    font-size: 16px;
    background: #fafafa;
    color: #333;
}

It looks like that style is targeting specific form field types and there isn't a type of country included. If you were to add this to that selector: .form input[type="country"] that should do the trick. So you'd want to change the style to this: 

.form input[type="text"], .form input[type="password"], .form input[type="email"], .form input[type="tel"], .form input[type="country"], textarea {
}

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
JasonRosa
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Box size form Template

SOLVE

Hey @Genesispgomez can you comment with a link to the page that you're working on so I can take a closer look? 

0 Upvotes
Genesispgomez
Participant

Box size form Template

SOLVE

The landing is not published yet, this is the template I'm using, idk if it helps you with anything 😞

http://inboundpixels-2500081.hs-sites.com/gradient-landing-left

0 Upvotes
JasonRosa
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Box size form Template

SOLVE

Hey @Genesispgomez so it looks like this style is styling the current form fields: 

.form input[type="text"], .form input[type="password"], .form input[type="email"], .form input[type="tel"], textarea {
}

It looks like that style is targeting specific form field types and there isn't a type of country included. If you were to add this to that selector: .form input[type="country"] that should do the trick. So you'd want to change the style to this: 

.form input[type="text"], .form input[type="password"], .form input[type="email"], .form input[type="tel"], .form input[type="country"], textarea {
}

Genesispgomez
Participant

Box size form Template