CMS Development

devon42

Bouncing Arrow

SOLVE

I'm wanting to put a bouncing arrow on one of my webpages. I've found the code to use I'm just not sure where to insert it. Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Jsum
Solution
Key Advisor

Bouncing Arrow

SOLVE

@devon42,

That is a pretty vague question. You would put the html in your template, most likely in a custom HTML module. You would put the css in your css style sheet. and you would put the javascript in your javascript file. where to put the html is going to depend on where you want the arrow and how your template is built. If you can share a screen shot of your template builder and a visual of how you want the button to fit into the template I could give you clearer direction.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Jsum
Solution
Key Advisor

Bouncing Arrow

SOLVE

@devon42,

That is a pretty vague question. You would put the html in your template, most likely in a custom HTML module. You would put the css in your css style sheet. and you would put the javascript in your javascript file. where to put the html is going to depend on where you want the arrow and how your template is built. If you can share a screen shot of your template builder and a visual of how you want the button to fit into the template I could give you clearer direction.

0 Upvotes