CMS Development

shiyon
Contributor

Blog email CTA issue

Hi developers,

We experience some issues with a blog email. Earlier, one of our brand colors was Red, now changed to Yellow. Attached is the screenshot of a blog subscription email. The issue is that Yellow CTA on left, appears as Red in Outlook email client(right).

When checked the code of email preview, I found some Outlook specific code surrounding the CTA. Since the blog content is auto-generated, I couldn't see where it comes from. Can anybody tell how to change the Red color to Yellow?

Thanks

blog-email-outlook-issue.jpg

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
shiyon
Contributor

Blog email CTA issue

Hello developers,

This issue is not solved yet. Can anybody please check and help me?

Thanks

Shiyon

0 Upvotes
shiyon
Contributor

Blog email CTA issue

Hi @webdew,

Thank you for your reply. Actually the issue is the color of CTA. Let me explain it in detail.

1. In our old branding, the CTA color was Red. Recently we changed it to Yellow.

2. In all email clients except Outlook the CTA appears as Yellow.

3. In Outlook, the color of CTA is Red. (Please check the screenshot)

4. Since it is Blog subscription email,  we've already assigned the Yellow color to the CTA inside the campaign.

5. But I'm not sure from where the old color is appearing.

Please tell me if any further details are needed.

Thanks

Shiyon

0 Upvotes
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Blog email CTA issue

Hi @shiyon ,

Outlook renders emails based on their own CSS/HTML standards that may change over time.Outlook have different css rendering ways that why hubspot email layout looks odd in outlook

you can try this code by adding it customly
<a href="" style="background-color:yellow !important; color:#fff !important; padding:10px !important; display:inline-block !important;">Continue Reading</a>

This article may help you.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards.

0 Upvotes