Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Blog Template Modularly

resolver
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

Would it be possible to create the blog template modularly? Instead of placing the content only in the post body, I want to build the whole post with many modules (like: text, single image, content slider, gallery, CTA, text box, related article …) just like the pages.

I know that I can add the modules code by embedding code to the post body, but the modules only appear after a reload and as soon as you want to edit the post body, the module view disappears and the modules code becomes visible again.

Is there a better way to load the modules into the editor? In the sidebar on the left side of the pages there is the “+” symbol to add modules, but this is missing in the blog.

Thanks

Flo

Responder
0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada

Soluciones aceptadas
Colaborador habitual

@FloStu, unfortunately, the blog template structure is more rigid that page templates.  what i believe you want is a flexible column into which you can add modules and move around.  this just isnt possible, yet.

dennis
Responder
0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas 2
Colaborador habitual

@FloStu, unfortunately, the blog template structure is more rigid that page templates.  what i believe you want is a flexible column into which you can add modules and move around.  this just isnt possible, yet.

dennis
Responder
0 Me gusta
Occasional Contributor

@dennis_e, thanks for your answer, maybe it'll work in the future.

Responder
0 Me gusta