CMS Development

wurkhouse
Member | Elite Partner
Member | Elite Partner

Blog Template: Different Templates but both set to use same in content settings

Hi Guys been sent here from support as they couldnt get to th ebottom of teh issue.

Basically I have created a new Bog template from a clone of our previously created template and made significant changes.

I have then set the template to be the same for both lists and pages in the content settings > blog > templates

The listings page displays perfectly fine, exactly as expected however the single post template appears to be using the old template but with the new styling.

Has anyone else experienced anything similar and if so how to resolve the issues?

I have tried cloning and setting th e2 different templates but no joy but it appears to be an issues on setting the template for the blog.

The same template is set for lists and posts at - http://blog.wurkhouse.com so the headers/footers and CTAs should be the same

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Jsum
Key Advisor

@wurkhouse,

The one thing that comes to mind is that you most likely have a global style sheet beling applied to your site, and the template that is acting funny is using classes, ids, and elements from that style sheet to define your structure. You can check for this in content -> content settings in the stylesheet section, or by going to your blog template and checking the head for stylesheets. 

0 Upvotes
dessery
Member | Platinum Partner
Member | Platinum Partner

Hi @wurkhouse

Would you be able to share the code for your template and possibly a visual of what it is supposed to look like? We might be able to assist a little more from there.

All the best

David