CMS Development

Emma817
Membre

Blog Content

Résolue

I was wondering if someone could confirm that the new blog content that I load into Hubspot will automatically load on our website. We currently have a link to our blog on our website (ideon.agency/ideas) as well as another subdomain that we created through hubspot (ideas.ideon.agency). Do these mirror each other or would I have to manually upload content onto each?

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Membre irremplaçable | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Blog Content

Résolue

Hi @Emma817

Blog posts that you publish on HubSpot will appear at the domain where the blog product is assigned in the domain manager in your HubSpot portal. From your description, I think that will be ideas.ideon.agency. This makes sense because if your main website isn't on HubSpot, you need to create a subdomain to use if for blogging, landing pages, etc. 

ideon.agency/ideas looks like it is a WordPress blog. There is no automatic link between these so the content on the WordPress blog will not update when you publish to HubSpot - unless you engineer a solution to make that happen. 

Nominally, I would expect you to decommission your WordPress blog and replace links to it with links to the HubSpot one. 

Let me know if I can be of any more assistance. 

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

1 Réponse
Phil_Vallender
Solution

Blog Content

Résolue

Hi @Emma817

Blog posts that you publish on HubSpot will appear at the domain where the blog product is assigned in the domain manager in your HubSpot portal. From your description, I think that will be ideas.ideon.agency. This makes sense because if your main website isn't on HubSpot, you need to create a subdomain to use if for blogging, landing pages, etc. 

ideon.agency/ideas looks like it is a WordPress blog. There is no automatic link between these so the content on the WordPress blog will not update when you publish to HubSpot - unless you engineer a solution to make that happen. 

Nominally, I would expect you to decommission your WordPress blog and replace links to it with links to the HubSpot one. 

Let me know if I can be of any more assistance. 

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency