CMS Development

matttunney
Contributeur de premier rang

Behaviour of images in file manager when renaming and moving?

Hi,

Is there any documentation that details how Hubspot handles images that have either been renamed or moved to an alternate folder?

I seems that an image will be served from the old and new locations or names.

Is that correct?

0 Votes
4 Réponses
MattOnce
Contributeur

I have the same question. I am in the process of renaming some images and then moving them to a new location within the Hubspot file system.

After I have done so, however, the path and file name of the image has not updated on the webpages - even after a hard refresh of the page or viewing in incognito.

I can replace the image with the new version of the image inside the page builder, meaning a version with the new name a location exists. 

How long does it take to update all the new names and paths? And is there a way for me to manually force the cache to be cleared?

0 Votes
webdew
Guide | Partenaire solutions Diamond
Guide | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Hi @matttunney ,

File manager gererally show image path location as like below:-
https://fs.hubspotusercontent00.net/hubfs/account_id/image-folder/image-name.png

so whenever there is change in image name or folder name or account name path will be change according to that changes.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

0 Votes
Kevin-C
Expert reconnu | Partenaire solutions
Expert reconnu | Partenaire solutions

Hey @matttunney and @dennisedson 

Technically I don't know how its done, but I think the path is updated. If you're seeing it served from the old URL I'd imagine that a cache is causing that. What do you see if you clear your local cache then clear HS cache using a query param?

Kevin Cornett - Sr. Solutions Architect @ BridgeRev
dennisedson
Équipe de développement de HubSpot
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

@Kevin-C , what is your experience with this?

0 Votes