CMS Development

ErinK
Participante

Banner Image not working as it should

Hello Community! You have all been so helpful before so i am hoping you can help me with this next issue.

On this page: https://www.omniresources.com/all-jobs

The full image of the chairs is not appearing and when it does the CTA gets 'lost' on the blue chair image. We would like the copy and the CTA moved up on the page. Any ideas/help is welcome!  THnak you in advance!!!!

0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas 3
ErinK
Participante

Hey @MFrankJohnson so unfortunately I am not sure how to get to that html that you are referring to in your reply. We dont want to change the color of the button. 😞 . Thanks!

tjoyce
Experto reconocido | Partner nivel Elite
Experto reconocido | Partner nivel Elite

@ErinK: RE: @MFrankJohnson - You can position the background image to force show the bottom of the image. And, if you're not able to change the color of the CTA, you might consider adding a slightly dark overlay over the image to make the CTA stand out more. Drop in the following CSS:

.banner-home {
    background-position: center bottom !important;
}
.banner-home .overlay {
    opacity: 0.6 !important;
}
MFrankJohnson
Líder intelectual

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Help other HubSpot searchers find this post quickly by accepting the solution

Q: CTA gets 'lost' on the blue chair image. And, we'd like the copy and the CTA moved up on the page.

Short A: n/a

Longer A:

Hey @ErinK, the big gun devs may chime in later (as time permits). In the meantime...

Looks like there's an element on the page with an ID of 'sub' that doesn't need to be displayed. Setting that to 'none' may do the trick for you on both desktop and mobile.

(see image)

hubspot-design-omni-display-none.png 

Also, maybe try new contrasting buttonization to emphasize that CTA.

(see image)

hubspot-design-omni-button.png

Header height and image height was also reduced, but that logo is still a little small for my tastes. A few more tweeks and you'll be golden.

Hope that helps. Gotta run.

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Me gusta