CMS Development

mickeyschlut
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Average cost for a Hubspot CMS developer

lösung

So recently we decided to take on projects of helping our clients build websites on Hubspot and are going to use a developer to start and then train people in house to do this service. We are in a very niche market that is relativley simple when it comes to website design and services being offered/provided so we thought it would be a good idea to train in house and launch a service ourselves. In the beginning, we are going to need a developer to handle the CMS services at first, what would the normal cost of hiring a developer to handle this work be? We don't want to lose money attempting to help a client out by outsourcing. Any responses would be greatly appreciated!

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Jake_Lett
Lösung
Ratgeber/-in | Partner
Ratgeber/-in | Partner

lösung

Hi Mickey,

Below are common ranges you will find the hourly rate. As you might imagine the rates depend on various things like the value given to the client, how busy the freelancer is, and the economic status of the country of the developer. You also have to factor in the working relationship of time-zones and language. 

Cost structure comparison

• $30-80/hr junior developer or offshore
  • $90-150/hr experienced developer USA, Canada, Europe
  • $150/hr+ Inbound Marketing Agency

Personally, as a freelance HubSpot CMS developer in USA I charge $120/hr because I am a hybrid designer/developer. This makes me more marketable because I can do both and save you time dealing with multiple contractors. Typically I don't just charge hourly but instead offer prepaid blocks of time or flat fee pricing so the client can plan their budget accordingly. 

Jacob Lett

Freelance HubSpot CMS Developer & Web Designer

bootstrapcreative-horizontal-trim.png

Located in Michigan, USA

Get a free estimate now

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten
Jake_Lett
Lösung
Ratgeber/-in | Partner
Ratgeber/-in | Partner

lösung

Hi Mickey,

Below are common ranges you will find the hourly rate. As you might imagine the rates depend on various things like the value given to the client, how busy the freelancer is, and the economic status of the country of the developer. You also have to factor in the working relationship of time-zones and language. 

Cost structure comparison

• $30-80/hr junior developer or offshore
  • $90-150/hr experienced developer USA, Canada, Europe
  • $150/hr+ Inbound Marketing Agency

Personally, as a freelance HubSpot CMS developer in USA I charge $120/hr because I am a hybrid designer/developer. This makes me more marketable because I can do both and save you time dealing with multiple contractors. Typically I don't just charge hourly but instead offer prepaid blocks of time or flat fee pricing so the client can plan their budget accordingly. 

Jacob Lett

Freelance HubSpot CMS Developer & Web Designer

bootstrapcreative-horizontal-trim.png

Located in Michigan, USA

Get a free estimate now

megankeleshian
Teilnehmer/-in | Diamond Partner
Teilnehmer/-in | Diamond Partner

lösung
Hey Jacob,
We are in a bind and need a developer to help us with a quick turnaround project this week, to build a custom hubspot blog. Our developer had a personal situation come up and we are stuck. She started coding but was not able to get far. We have approved page comps in Adobe XD and all content and imagery, just need someone to program it in Hubspot this week. If available and interested please let me know Megan.keleshian@thefoodgroup.com and we can discuss details.
0 Upvotes
mickeyschlut
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

This was exactly what I was looking for thank you!

0 Upvotes