CMS Development

Sureshicl

Assistance need to integrate Google recaptcha v3 in WordPress using hubspot plugin

SOLVE

I am using a WordPress hubspot plugin and instead of using invisible recaptcha I would like to have V3 with check option. Can anybody assist?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
trevordjones
Solution
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner

Assistance need to integrate Google recaptcha v3 in WordPress using hubspot plugin

SOLVE

Thanks for the Tag @sharonlicari - 

Hi @Sureshicl

We're using the reCaptcha v3 on some of the forms on our WordPress site today.  As you have noted, HubSpot natively supports invisible reCaptcha, but not the v3 with Check option, but a couple of popular WordPress forms plugins have both reCaptcha v3 with check and HubSpot Integrations.

We use Gravity Forms with the HubSpot for Gravity Forms extension.   The form on this page is created using that set of tools.  

You can also use Contact Forms 7 with a HubSpot Contact Form 7 extension.

If you'd like to see this feature natively in the HubSpot app, there is an idea submitted in the Community - give it an Upvote here.

- Trevor
If my post solves your problem, please accept it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @Sureshicl 

I would like to share this information with you:

Invisible reCaptcha for WordPress

Control Spam: How to Integrate Google Invisible reCAPTCHA on Your WordPress Site

I will tag a few of our experts to learn from them.

Hey @Phil_Vallender @trevordjones  could you please share your knowledge with @Sureshicl ?

Thank you and Happy Friday

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
trevordjones
Solution

SOLVE

Thanks for the Tag @sharonlicari - 

Hi @Sureshicl

We're using the reCaptcha v3 on some of the forms on our WordPress site today.  As you have noted, HubSpot natively supports invisible reCaptcha, but not the v3 with Check option, but a couple of popular WordPress forms plugins have both reCaptcha v3 with check and HubSpot Integrations.

We use Gravity Forms with the HubSpot for Gravity Forms extension.   The form on this page is created using that set of tools.  

You can also use Contact Forms 7 with a HubSpot Contact Form 7 extension.

If you'd like to see this feature natively in the HubSpot app, there is an idea submitted in the Community - give it an Upvote here.

- Trevor
If my post solves your problem, please accept it as a solution.