CMS Development

SAU
Participant

Asset path rendered on page at the bottom

SOLVE

All of a sudden, all on my hubspot pages have an asset link that Hubspot is outputting to the bottom of all my pages.

How can I remove this?

//cdn2.hubspot.net/hub/xxxxx/hub_generated/template_assets/xxxxx/Custom/system/default/main.min.js

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Jsum
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@SAU,

You use <scrpt> tags to apply javascript to a page. Without the script tag the url is just text in the same way a link or img url is just text without their tags. 

I am assuming that you are using a global module for your footer and your scripts are there. I would bet that if you inspect your code you will find a typo.

I have caught myself pasting the global url code for a script or stylesheet with out the script tags before. This may have happened as well. Either way the url is not being used properly.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Jsum
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@SAU,

You use <scrpt> tags to apply javascript to a page. Without the script tag the url is just text in the same way a link or img url is just text without their tags. 

I am assuming that you are using a global module for your footer and your scripts are there. I would bet that if you inspect your code you will find a typo.

I have caught myself pasting the global url code for a script or stylesheet with out the script tags before. This may have happened as well. Either way the url is not being used properly.