CMS Development

Kavya
Mitglied

Anyway to Migrate the exisitng website from Craft CMS to Hubspot

lösung

Hi, Hope everyone doing good.

Now I have a website with Craft CMS  and Yii as the framework, but I want to migrate/move to Hubspot.

I have checked the themes available in Hubspot CMS hub to develop it from scratch but none matches my current website.

So can please anyone help me with the issue I am facing or even suggestions/solutions to move/migrate the website from Craft CMS to Hubspot.

Will be Glad if someone suggests or provides any solution to the issue.

Thanks in advance

Chandanesh

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Phil_Vallender
Lösung
Koryphäe | Diamond Partner

lösung

Hi @Kavya 

Have you consulted HubSpot about possible migration of your website (https://www.hubspot.com/services/professional/migrations/website-migration)?

If this is not possible (not all sites can be migrated easily) and a theme doesn't meet your needs, you will most likely need to identify a development partner to perform a manual migration. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten
Ntbrown
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

@Kavya  Out of curiosity, what is HubSpot providing that Craft cannot? Craft is an incredibly flexible CMS with significantly more control from a development standpoint. If it's just the marketing ops HubSpot provides "integrated" the reality is the CMS / platform is just a poor mans way of implementing all of those things at a significantly higher cost than integrating either HubSpot's tools or better ones into your existing Craft site.

In terms of pure CMS' (not headless / JAMStack stuff) Craft is easily in my top 3. I find wanting to switch to such an outdates poor monolith such as HubSpot... surprising. Even if you wanted that... Craft is a hybrid CMS that allows a monolithic and a headless approach with signiicantly better integrations / plugins than the extremely poor state of the marketplace, development platform, etc you will find here.

Oh, and by the way, on the topic of performance using HubSpot's CMS with their facy marketing tools will include ~500KB JavaScript payloads. So, let's say you're using forms, leadflows, chat etc on your site. You'll have ~2.5 MEGAbytes of uncompressed JavaScript delivered.

Yeah.... not a choice I'd make for my technical assets lol.

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender
Lösung

lösung

Hi @Kavya 

Have you consulted HubSpot about possible migration of your website (https://www.hubspot.com/services/professional/migrations/website-migration)?

If this is not possible (not all sites can be migrated easily) and a theme doesn't meet your needs, you will most likely need to identify a development partner to perform a manual migration. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency