Anything you want to learn about as a HubSpot Developer?

dennisedson
Community Manager

Happy New Year, everyone!

I am sure you all are easily sticking to your resolutions 😜

We have this fellow named @AJLaPorte from the HubSpot Developer Advocacy team who has a resolution of his own.  Create content that will make your lives as HubSpot developers easier. 

But, he needs some help.  What kind of content would you like to see?  Fill in the blank for the question "How do I do _______ with HubSpot's CMS?"

No topic is too small or big.  Add your ideas to the thread.  If you see an idea that you like, upvote the heck out of it!

Feeling a little shy about adding your ideas?  Don't you worry!  @RemotishAgency helped us out with some ideas already! 

1. Hubdb, crm data, and personalization... all on the same page. With memberships protecting it.
  2. How to set up domain proxy for dummies.
  3. All the ways to manage menus
  4. How to see what links are 404ing
  5. How to mass update page settings like pages name, title tags, meta description url, campaign, keyword featured image, publish date...
  6. How to see what pages a contact has visited
  7. Finding orphaned pages

(Thanks for getting us started @RemotishAgency 😉)

Let's make AJ work to fulfill his new year's resolution!

Thanks,

Dennis

Check out our Community Developer Blog
where we feature our Community driven developer podcast and how to content
2 Replies 2
Teun
Guide | Diamond Partner

Love to see a demo of GraphQL with Gatsby and the HubSpot CMS!

Did my answer solve your issue? Help the community by marking it as the solution.
Anton
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

Would love to see how others handle multi-language system pages like preference-center, backup-subscribe, 404 etc and what their approach is

check
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution