CMS Development

dennisedson
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

Anything you want to learn about as a HubSpot Developer?

tl;dr -- Submit this form to add suggestions for additional how-to content

Happy New Year, everyone!

I am sure you all are easily sticking to your resolutions 😜

We have this fellow named @AJLaPorte from the HubSpot Developer Advocacy team who has a resolution of his own.  Create content that will make your lives as HubSpot developers easier. 

But, he needs some help.  What kind of content would you like to see?  Fill in the blank for the question "How do I do _______ with HubSpot's CMS?"

No topic is too small or big.  Add your ideas to the thread.  If you see an idea that you like, upvote the heck out of it!

Feeling a little shy about adding your ideas?  Don't you worry!  @RemotishAgency helped us out with some ideas already! 

1. Hubdb, crm data, and personalization... all on the same page. With memberships protecting it.
  2. How to set up domain proxy for dummies.
  3. All the ways to manage menus
  4. How to see what links are 404ing
  5. How to mass update page settings like pages name, title tags, meta description url, campaign, keyword featured image, publish date...
  6. How to see what pages a contact has visited
  7. Finding orphaned pages

(Thanks for getting us started @RemotishAgency 😉)

Let's make AJ work to fulfill his new year's resolution!

Edit:  I am adding a form to this post to allow you to submit ideas.  Please use the form to add any new ideas. 

5 Antworten
ah8
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

The link to the form seems to be broken. I would love to learn how to make a form submission create a ticket associated with a deal. I think I need to use a custom code action, but an trying to understand what to do.

Thank you.

0 Upvotes
Lnr
Teilnehmer/-in

Let's go simple: How to fetch all the contacts of a company given the company HubSpot ID using the v3 client. 

0 Upvotes
Jake_Lett
Ratgeber/-in | Partner
Ratgeber/-in | Partner

Below are some suggestions.

1. How to mass update page settings like pages name, title tags, meta description url, campaign, keyword featured image, publish date...
  2. HubSpot API's for beginners (designers who code) - how to get authenticated data and then display it on a website (it seems this is done with an outside PHP server). To create custom loops like: get all published pages, output page titles, meta descriptions, and urls.
Anton
Trendsetter/-in | Diamond Partner

Would love to see how others handle multi-language system pages like preference-center, backup-subscribe, 404 etc and what their approach is

Anton Bujanowski Signature
Teun

Love to see a demo of GraphQL with Gatsby and the HubSpot CMS!

Learn more about HubSpot by following me on LinkedIn or YouTube

Did my answer solve your issue? Help the community by marking it as the solution.