CMS Development

jpsanchez
Contributor | Elite Partner

Anyone knows who to contact in case you receive an Unapproved module in the market place?

SOLVE

thanks if anyone knows it 😉

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Naven
Solution
Participant | Diamond Partner

Anyone knows who to contact in case you receive an Unapproved module in the market place?

SOLVE

Hello,
we had the same incident with our custom modules, HubSpot checks these modules for compatibility, then the modules should be usable again.

It may also accelerate the process if you simply write to HubSpot Support and ask for quick processing again.

Hope I could help you 🙂

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Naven
Solution

SOLVE

Hello,
we had the same incident with our custom modules, HubSpot checks these modules for compatibility, then the modules should be usable again.

It may also accelerate the process if you simply write to HubSpot Support and ask for quick processing again.

Hope I could help you 🙂

0 Upvotes
jpsanchez

SOLVE

Hi Naven,

Could you please give me more details about this not sure what to do 😉

Thanks a lot in advance

JP

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @jpsanchez I want to make sure I understand correctly. Did you submit a design to the marketplace to the team?

0 Upvotes
jpsanchez

SOLVE

HI 😉 and yes i summit it and weeks later i just see it was unaprov.  So i´m looking for a way to understand why and what do we have to change in order to send it again.

thanks in advance!

JP

😉

0 Upvotes