CMS Development

KateGuth
Mitglied

Advanced Menu, Navigation

Hello:

I am wondering if anyone has had issues when updating their navigation menu in HubSpot? After creating our business home page, I edited the default menu to include all the pages to be included in our navigation. The problem I am running into is not all menus are showing up when I publish and refresh the pages. 

Is the simple fix to make sure that menus are not wrapping? I am not too educated in coding, but I am just looking for some advice. 

0 Upvotes
5 Antworten
ashleyidesign
Stratege/Strategin | Partner

Hey Kate,

Couple of questions, are you sure that the site is using the default menu in the templates? Also, are the pages that you added to the menu published?

0 Upvotes
KateGuth
Mitglied

Hi Ashley: Thanks for your response. The page must be using the default menu because only portions of the pages that I selected are showing (see below)

Hubspot Nav Menu 1.JPG

Some of the pages are not quite finished yet so I have set up the navigation menus with no link. This is in an effort to show my website committee team what menus will be featured on our page. 

hubspot nav menu 2.JPG

0 Upvotes
ashleyidesign

Per the image, About, Services and Careers are draft pages, so they won't show up in the live nav.

KateGuth
Mitglied

That makes sense, thank you so much!

0 Upvotes
CourtneyCooper
Teilnehmer/-in

I am also having this problem. I cannot update the nave page to publish (rather than draft) after making the edits. The pages themselves are published. 

0 Upvotes