CMS Development

shearn
Key Advisor

Advanced Menu Nav Cutting Off

SOLVE

Hi,

I was wondering if there's a character limit when it comes to displaying nav links/labels in advanced menus? Right now it seems like my links/labels are restricted to 12 characters so it's not displaying the full name. Is there a way to space them so the entire link/label shows? I'm using a horizontal menu.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.
0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Jsum
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@shearn I believe that Hubspot's default css applies "overflow: hidden" to either the list items or the anchors inside them (I can't remember). If you use the inspector tool on your browser (ctrl + shift + i or cmd +shift + i) and target the cut off text you can find the css responsible and play with it until it shows the full item text. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Jsum
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@shearn I believe that Hubspot's default css applies "overflow: hidden" to either the list items or the anchors inside them (I can't remember). If you use the inspector tool on your browser (ctrl + shift + i or cmd +shift + i) and target the cut off text you can find the css responsible and play with it until it shows the full item text.