CMS Development

shearn
Autorität

Adding Privacy Policy/T&C's link to HubSpot Form

lösung

Hi,

I'm looking to add a link to our Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions to our HubSpot forms. I'd like to either add a link along side the Email label or add a rich text box just above the Submit button to include a statement such as 'By clicking the button, you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.'

I know the form allows for a separator which is a rich text box, but it's limited in how you can style it.

Any advice on the best way to go about this?

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Jsum
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

@shearn,

If you go to your form editor, choose the rich text module in your form, edit, choose tools in the toolbar, click source code, and you can add markup. You should be able to do pretty much what ever you want here. Depending on what and how you are wanting to style, I would suggest putting a <div> around your links/text with a custom class, then styling it in your stylesheet.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
1 Antwort
Jsum
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

@shearn,

If you go to your form editor, choose the rich text module in your form, edit, choose tools in the toolbar, click source code, and you can add markup. You should be able to do pretty much what ever you want here. Depending on what and how you are wanting to style, I would suggest putting a <div> around your links/text with a custom class, then styling it in your stylesheet.

0 Upvotes