CMS Development

Egoi
Contributor | Partner
Contributor | Partner

Add custom modules and remove them from landing page editor

SOLVE

Is it possible to remove modules that has been added on page template? The only way to hidden a module I don't want to show is to and css styles, but there should be a way to remove a module from the landing page even if is on the template.

I also would like to know why I cannot add custom modules to landing page. The add section is not selectable.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Stephanie-OG
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi Egoi,

In order to be able to add, remove or move modules around on a page, the group the modules are in need to be switched to a flexible column.

On the template you can add the modules to a group, click on More > Edit on the sidebar, switch that group to a flexible column:

Convert a group to a flexible columnConvert a group to a flexible column

When you return to the page, you should be able to drag-and-drop modules in that area. 

I hope that helps!

Stephanie O'Gay Garcia

HubSpot CMS Development

Website | Contact

If this helped, please mark it as the solution to your question, thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Stephanie-OG
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi Egoi,

In order to be able to add, remove or move modules around on a page, the group the modules are in need to be switched to a flexible column.

On the template you can add the modules to a group, click on More > Edit on the sidebar, switch that group to a flexible column:

Convert a group to a flexible columnConvert a group to a flexible column

When you return to the page, you should be able to drag-and-drop modules in that area. 

I hope that helps!

Stephanie O'Gay Garcia

HubSpot CMS Development

Website | Contact

If this helped, please mark it as the solution to your question, thanks!

0 Upvotes